Rid-All General Aid (50ml)
- Directions for Use:
- Upon detection of Ich use 5 ml or Rid-All General Aid to 25 liters of water.
- For Tetra special, Mormyrids Loaches and baby fishes use 5 ml to 50 litres of water.
- Continue treatment for 2 days or until fish recovers for president cases.
- For mouth and baby fungi, fin and tail rot, torn fins and sore spots.
- Rid-All General Aid solution can be directly applied onto the affected area. To sterilize fish tank , use 5 ml to 10 liters of water and soak for 5-6 hrs.
- 100 ml of Rid-All General Aid treats for 500 Liters of water.
- Weight : 50ml
- Additional information
- Rid-All General Aid is a standard preparation used as a cure and as a general prevention of common fish diseases.
- It’s a mild bactericide and fungicide and widely used in fish farms and hatcheries all over the world.
- Exporters use it to cut down the mortality rate of aquarium fishes during transit.
- Active Ingredients : Neutralized Flavine B.P.C with Trace Elements.
- Shake well before use. and keep away from children. it is only For Aquarium use.
- Please refer to “Just Curious” regarding ailments/diseases afflicting fresh/marine water/aquarium fishes.