Malachite Green F (30ml)
- Malachite Green F is widely used to avoid external fungal and protozoans infection of fish as a effective compound.
- It also helps to protect fishes from white spot disease, fin rot parasite fungi disease and swabbing wound of fancy fishes.
- Malachite Green F Contains zinc free, chloride salt of malachite green.
- Directions for Use :
- Use 1 teaspoon (approximately 6 ml) per 10 gallons of water for most treatments.
- This produces a concentration of 0.05 ppm (please refer to the Toxicity and Suggested Treatment Procedures for qualifying information).
- At this concentration, 4 ounces of Malachite Green will treat 240 gallons of water.
- Please refer to “Just Curious” regarding ailments/diseases afflicting fresh/marine water/aquarium fishes.
- Additional information
- Global Tab