Hikari Discus Bio-Gold (Weight-80 gms.)
- Feeding Instruction :
- For best results feed smaller amounts more often, instead of just two feedings daily.
- Turning the water flow down / off when feeding discus can be very beneficial.
- Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid any health-impacting water quality issues.
- Do not over feed as it will lead to cloudy water and may promote and encourage development of harmful ammonia and other infections.
- Hikari Tropical Discus Bio-Gold contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. However, each package meets the nutritional specifications.
- Net Weight : 2.82 OZ (80 gms.)
- Additional information
- Global Tab
- Contains natural ingredients like krill and silkworm pupa which promotes ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized color enhancing carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids which promote desirable form with growth previously only available using live foods, but without the potential hazards of parasite infestation or excessive odor and mess.
- Laboratory tested and proven pellet size, which slowly allows sinking, a characteristics which makes it a perfect choice of finicky eaters and juvenile or wild caught specimens.
- A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
- Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft, thus acquiring a worm-like texture but it still retains its shape.
- Developed, produced and packaged in world class facilities for quality products.