Aquasovi respects the privacy of our users and other visitors to our website (“Site”). Protecting your information is our priority. This statement applies to the aquasovi.in and governs data collection and usage. We understand the need for appropriate protections of your personal information.
By using the Aquasovi website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Aquasovi may collect the following information:-
- Information about Name or title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, address, preferences and interests.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location etc.)
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and / or newsletters
- Information / comments that you post to our website for publication
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us; and
It is assumed that the person(s) is only sharing his / her personal information and is a major, above the age of 18 years as on the date of sharing the information. That the informations so furnished are correct and legitimate. For the purposes of clarity, information submitted will be treated to be belonging to the person sharing it. Aquasovi discourages proxy submission of information and appropriate action will follow, if the same is detected, including termination of ID.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Aquasovi collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the service/product/solution you have requested.
- Aquasovi may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you to other products or services available from Aquasovi and you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current offerings or of potential new offerings that may be offered.
- Aquasovi does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists, details (any as such) to third parties.
- Aquasovi may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide their services to Aquasovi and they are required/ liable to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Aquasovi may keep track of the websites and pages, our users visit within Aquasovi, in order to determine what Aquasovi services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Aquasovi to customers where behaviors indicate that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Aquasovi will disclose your personal information without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Aquasovi or the site (b) and defend the rights or property of Aquasovi and (c) act under the personal safety of users of Aquasovi, or the public.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website). That some of your information (mobile number, address, etc.) may be shared with the Servicemen / Logistics Team, simply because, that is necessary step in providing you ‘the goods’ (services/products) you have requested at Aquasovi.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This website is owned and operated by Sushant Kumar HUF. We are registered in Delhi at premise bearing number C-41, L.G.F., Jangpura Extension, New Delhi 110014. Our registration number nuder VAT and CST is TIN07926989366. Our courier partner is FedEx for delivery of products and accessories other than live fishes and plants .Our payment gateway is provided by PayU Money.
You can contact us in the following manner:
- By writing to the business address given above,
- By using our website contact form,
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by telephone on +91 120 4108 403.