- Installation Instruction :
- Clean the Tank and Rinse thoroughly.
- Press out required slug in the bottom plates. Insert stem holder from top, and twist it to tighten.
- Place bottom plates into tank locked together.
- Attach air inlet tube to the narrow stem.
- Set return stems into Exhaust.
- Place rinsed gravel over filter plates and fill the tank with water.
- Connect airline tubing from pump to exhaust fitting and start pump.
- Additional information
- Global Tab
- A Step forward in Aquarium Technology. Undergravel Filter has become one of the most indispensable tools in the long term maintenance of an aquarium system.
- Use of Undergravel Filter reduces frequency of periodic partial water change, thus reducing the efforts towards maintaining an aquarium.
- Very useful for certain fishes, who are otherwise stressed out due to turbulence in water caused by internal filters.
- Use of Undergravel Filter helps mimic the natural environment of aquatic life, which in turn keeps the fishes healthy and stress free.
- Keeps your Aquarium crystal clear by circulating water through the gravel, trapping impurities within the gravel bed and returning clean water to the aquarium.
- It helps in development and promotion of beneficial bacteria, which in turns disintegrates harmful ammonia, Nitrate and Nitrites to maintain healthy aquatic ecology.
|Dimensions||15 x 7 x 0.75 in|