Sobo Aquarium Power Heads (WP-1250) (Power-10W)
- User Instructions:
- Always disconnect from the electrical socket before performing maintenance.
- Always ensure the pump is submerged in water.
- Do not lift the pump unit by pulling the wire (Power Cord).
- The power supply cord provided for this appliance cannot be replaced.
- If the power head is attached filter intake (with filter media) than a clogged or dirty intake screen will reduce the performance of the pump. Hence you must wash away the surrounded debris frequently.
- Performing regular maintenance can prolong the life span of the pump. During Installation, ensure the power plug is inserted to the power socket outlet at the higher point. This is to ensure that water will not back flow via the wire to the socket outlet or via the air pipe
- Maintenance : Remove the front cover and the impeller cover, followed by the impeller unit. use a small brush to clean the cylinder or just wash away the debris under running water.
- Trouble Shooting : If the pump fails to operate, please check and ensure there is a consistent power supply to the pump unit.
- Power : 10W
- Voltage : 220-240V
- Frequency : 50/60Hz
- H.MAX : 0.8M
- F.MAX : 800L/H
- Ideal for 200 liter aquarium tank.
- Filter media / sponge (Sold separately) is not a part of this product.
- Additional information
- Global Tab
- Power head is used in conjugation with other accessory, viz., filter system. They can be used in addition to the existing system of filtration, rather than buying a complete system.
- They can be used as replacement too for defective power heads (forming part of the filtration system)
- They can simply be used to create waves to mimic requirement of certain species of fishes.
- The air pipe attached with the power head, provides oxygenation / aeration to the aquarium water.
- Ideal Water Circulator used for filtering the aquarium water, internally or via top filter (depending upon the usage).
- Suitable for fresh and sea / marine water
- Completely submersible motor, safe & quiet operation.
- Do not run dry the pump.