Rid-All Anti-Ich (120 ml)
- Directions : Upon detection of Ich use 5 ml or Rid-All Anti-Ich to 25 liters of water.
- For Tetra fishes, Mormyrids Loches and baby fishes, use 5 ml to 50 liters of water.
- Continue treatment for 2 days or until fish recovers for symptoms of Ich.
- It is also equally useful for mouth and baby fungi, fin and tail rot, torn fins and sore spots.
- Rid-All Anti-Ich solution can be directly applied onto the affected area. “To sterilize fish tank , use 5 ml to 10 liters of water and soak for 5-6 hrs.
- 100 ml of Rid-All Anti-Ich treats 500 Liters of aquarium water.
- Only for Aquarium uses shake well before uses.
- Weight : 120ml
- Additional information
- Global Tab
- Rid-All Anti-Ich is the latest development of Aquarium Pharmaceuticals in the treatment of “White Spot” (Lethophthius multifillis) in aquarium fishes.
- It destroys the Ich parasites effectively within 24 hrs and within 3 days for persistent care and medication.
- Active Ingredient : Methylen Blue B.P.C with Acid oxalate of ANHYDRODI (p-D imenthylamino) : Ratio : 13:1
- Shake well before use. and keep away from children. Its only for Aquarium use.
- Please refer to “Just Curious” regarding ailments/diseases afflicting fresh/marine water/aquarium fishes.