Refund / Cancellation / Replacement Policy-Live Fish & Live Plants
Normally we only have only 4% chance of death during shipping.
- All claims / death on arrival are to be reported on phone immediately.
- An email of the photos has to be sent within 4 hours of the receipt of the shipment.
Report immediately through call and email with the following details.
- Order No.
- No of fish / item – Died.
- Photo of dead fish.
- Short explanation
- Aquasovi would bear 100% of the cost of the live fish / live Plants, died.
- No claim request will be entertained after 4 hours of receipt of item.
- We would intimate the customer minimum one day prior to delivery and if nobody receives the parcel at the customer end we won’t be able to refund the amount. This is applicable for home delivery and delivery at office locations.
- Bulk orders (more that 50 No.s of the same item) with discounted price are not eligible for refund.
- We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return / refund.
We do not permit cancellation and / or return and / or refund of Live Fish & Live Plants after 24 hours of the confirmation of the order. Only exceptions being the items received dead on arrival under this category.
In case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you including shipping and gift wrapping charges are transferred to your account.
Refund / Cancellation / Replacement Policy – Aquatic / Aquarium Accessories
All the “Non Live” items are covered under this policy. Once Buyer has raised a replacement / Refund request by contacting us on the Number/email provided on the Website. Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
Customers/Clients are informed that products & accessories do not have any warranty or guarantee claim for any period. Customers/Clients are requested to immediately check the product for any defect which may exist at the time of receipt of the same.
The functional products like the filters, air-pumps etc. are checked for their operational status prior to being dispatched and it is rarely that a non-functional product would be received by the customers/clients. However, in case of receipt of such product the client/customers should immediately contact Aquasovi seeking refund or replacement of the same. The Customers/Clients are under obligation not to put to use the set product before checking the operational status. For example, customer/client should not put a filter into the water to check the operational status but should check the same by plugging and ascertaining the operational status. Please note that no refund or replacement would be entertained in case the product has been used in any manner other than for checking as indicated above.
In case the Seller doesn’t have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement.
All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.